We're an independent, family-run hostel, which means we offer a personal service, superior Orkney Islands hostel accommodation and friendly, helpful staff.
We can also be incredibly flexible when it comes to our rates, including off peak season discounts from November to March.
• Fresh, modern decor throughout
• All rooms with en-suite facilities
• Spacious 4 - 6 dorm rooms - £20 to £23 per person
• Double and twin rooms available - £40 to £60 • TV in every bedroom
• Chunky, comfortable wooden beds
• Mixed or single sex rooms available
Do you want to make the most of the great outdoors whilst you're here? Our Kirkwall location is
just 5 minutes from local shops and 10 minutes from the historic St. Magnus Cathedral. You'll
also be within an easy distance of delightful local scenery and an abundance of wildlife - all
perfect for days out.
• Free Wi-Fi
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Lockers for valuables
• Superb lounge with entertainment facilities
including TV, DVD, books and
"This hostel is within walking distance
from the centre of Kirkwall's grocery store and it has a parking lot if you are driving. The rooms are spacious and the
bathroom was clean. This is a small hostel so it was not too busy.
I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone."
- Canadian Guest, 2014
Check out what our other guests are saying about us on